As part of the first Gourmet Chocolate Festival in Hannover, Germany (Schokoladen-Gourmet-Festival 2014), we will be holding our first Level 1 course in Germany on 15 September 2014.
Start your “chocolate taster” journey with a one-day class in Hannover, with our Level 1 Chocolate Tasting Certificate, delivered in English.
The day course includes:
- Classroom learning
- Sensory learning
- Tasting games
- Refreshments through the day
- A light lunch palate-friendly lunch
- 30 min exam to re-cap what you have learnt
For your own benefit and that of fellow workshop members, avoid wearing strong perfumes or aftershaves. It is also best to have a light breakfast without strong flavours.
Who Should take this course?
This course would be perfect for you if
- You love chocolate, and want to know a bit more.
- You work in the catering/pastry/fine chocolate industries and want to know more
- You are considering starting a fine chocolate business
- You want to buy a fascinating and different present for someone
- You want to see just how good your palate is for chocolate
You can also attend our Level 1 courses in London, with other locations coming soon. Level 2 and 3 courses will begin in 2014/15.
Book your tickets through PayPal – no account needed, all major cards accepted. Bookings are made through Micrograde.com Ltd, our holding company.
15 September 2014, Hannover, Germany
If you would like more information about our courses or how to book, please contact us using the form below and we’ll get back to you.