Our new season of courses form part of our Chocolate Taster certificate courses. In these sessions you’ll be introduced to the knowledge and skills to help you to appreciate fine chocolate bars whilst learning about things such as cacao varieties and how chocolate is produced.
Start your “chocolate taster” journey with a one-day Saturday class in London, with our Level 1 Chocolate Tasting Certificate.
The day course includes:
- Classroom learning
- Sensory learning
- Tasting games
- Refreshments through the day
- A light ‘palate-friendly’ lunch
- 30 min exam to re-cap what you have learnt
For your own benefit and that of fellow workshop members, avoid wearing strong perfumes or aftershaves. It is also best to have a light breakfast without strong flavours.
Who Should take this course?
This course would be perfect for you if
- You love chocolate, and want to know a bit more.
- You work in the catering/pastry/fine chocolate industries and want to know more
- You are considering starting a fine chocolate business
- You want to buy a fascinating and different present for someone
- You want to see just how good your palate is for chocolate
Other options and locations will be available in the near future, including courses in New York, Italy and South Africa. Level 2 and 3 courses will begin in London in 2014/15.
Level 1 day courses – dates
Book for London courses below.
- Saturday, 15 November 2014, 10.30 – 5.00pm, London UK
- Saturday, 17 January 2015, 10.30 – 5.00pm, London UK
Booking – London
Booking below is for London courses only.
Book your tickets through PayPal – no account needed, all major cards accepted. Bookings are made through Micrograde.com Ltd, our holding company.
Sat 15 November 2014, London
Sat 17 January 2015, London
The perfect gift for the chocolate geek or a great couples day out. Buy our gift certificate and let them choose their ideal course date. Includes certificate and postage & packing within the UK. Please give your gift details on check out.
Need a last minute gift? Buy our gift certificate online and download a printable version of the certificate to give on the day.
If you would like more information about our courses or how to book, please contact us using the form below and we’ll get back to you.