We are pleased to announce the sixth annual UK Chocolatiers Conference, is going to be held on Monday 12th July at Westminster Kingsway College, Vincent Square, London SW1.
At this year's premier networking event for artisan chocolatiers, which will be supported by HB Ingredients, we have some incredible speakers including:
- Fritz Knipschildt who is on the short list of America’s great chocolatiers and uses unusual shapes, strong flavour combinations and exquisite packaging to create different & highly enjoyable chocolate aesthetics. Probably the most intriguing product that Knipschildt Chocolatier sells is its famed $250 dark chocolate truffle. Knipschildt recently expanded his chocolate success by opening Chocopologie, a new concept cafe and retail store.
- Miguel Escurell from Xocoa-BCN whose family has been in the patisserie business for 100 years. However ten years ago, the two brothers, Marc and Miguel, branched out into chocolate, employed top graphic artists to design their packaging and unveiled some novel ideas such as chocolate candles, a CD for chocolate lovers and a range of funkily wrapped bars flavoured with Jamaican pimento, tiramisu, green tea, lemon verbena, yoghurt and raspberry.
- Business consultant Mark Grant from Roadmap Business Consultants. Mark spent 29 years in retailing and manufacturing with blue-chip and niche companies in the UK and USA, including Marks & Spencer, Moss Bros Group and Brooks Brothers. He has a long track record of building teams and improving processes, resulting in greater efficiency and increased profit generation.
- Top chocolatier & pastry chef Damian Allsop from Damian Allsop Chocolates, of whom it was said he is "the Merlin of the chocolate world, coaxing flavours out of chocolate that you never thought possible"
- David Brealey who spent 13 years at Thorntons PLC in manufacturing and New Product Development and more recently joined HB Ingredients in Technical Sales.
The conference will also include an informal networking event the night before and this year we will be organising an improved mutual 'blind' chocolate tasting session to enable you to have your chocolates by your fellow chocolatiers.
Don't miss this superb opportunity to be inspired.
Tickets cost £135 + VAT per person (£158.63 inc VAT) and are inclusive of lunch & refreshments and pre-conference network event.
Please note, that this rate only applies where one booking at the full rate has been received.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW by clicking on the link below, or call Sally on 020 8450 1523[url]http://www.homechocolatefactory.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HCF&Product_Code=2010Conf[/url]
Additonal colleagues from the same company can attend at a reduced rate of £100 per person (£117.50 inc VAT). To take advantage of this offer, you can book tickets for colleagues here:[url]http://www.homechocolatefactory.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=2010ConfCol&Category_Code=COUR&Product_Count=1[/url]
Home Chocolate Factory
Most Users Ever Online: 89
Currently Browsing this Page:
Hans-Peter Rot: 1462
Martin Christy: 614
Lone Ly: 397
Maria Teresa Barros Duarte Almeida
Guest Posters: 1