3 Jan 2014: The Forum is currently in read-only made while we update to a new version of the Seventy% website and forum.

The forum will be back with a faster, simplified and up to date website in the next two months.

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
Topic RSS
Rev 3210 - Baffle Help
August 22, 2009
4:04 pm
Michi
Devon, United Kingdom
Forum Posts: 10

Hi, can anyone help, ages ago someone wrote a piece on mending Rev 3210 baffle, but I can’t find it. Problem is that machine is melting but temp it is stating is diff from hand help dig thermometor. Choc is not melting down enough – seems to be approx 10 degs out. Only just started to do this – was working fine during week. Have tried 2 diff baffles but no joy. Any help very much appreciated.

August 22, 2009
9:42 pm
cocoa-girls
United Kingdom
Forum Posts: 33

I cant really help with fixing your problem, but have you tried phoning Vantage House? They are very helpful with Chocovision problems

cocoa-girls

August 26, 2009
10:40 pm
garethmabbs
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Forum Posts: 37

Hi Michi. It sounds to me like you have a problem with the thermostat. Sometimes they can get really gunked up and give a false reading. It may be that you can just give it a clean and it will start working properly again, otherwise you might need a new one. You should be able to do a google search on your machine and find some technical drawings which will show you where things are situated.

Dairy Milk is good.

Dairy Milk is good.